Parents, caregivers and members of the community are invited to attend a series of Conversation Cafés addressing youth issues.
The informal sessions of coffee, tea and talk will tackle trends and concerns about drug use, mental health and other matters affecting young people. Surrey School District staff and community agencies will be in attendance to provide information and resources on the services and supports available for Surrey youth and their families.
Five cafés are planned:
- Oct. 18, Clayton Heights Secondary (7003 188 St.)
- Oct. 19, Johnston Heights Secondary (15350 99 Ave.)
- Oct. 25, Semiahmoo Secondary (1785 148 St.)
- Oct. 26, Tamanawis Secondary (12600 66 Ave.)
- Nov. 3, Kwantlen Park Secondary (10441 132 St.)
All events take place from 6:30-8:30 p.m.
For more information or to confirm your attendance, email firstname.lastname@example.org